Online rummy games are now a great source to have fun as well as win huge cash rewards. The thing to consider when it comes to winning huge cash rewards in the game is to select the best rummy tables to play on. While it sounds simple, we bet this isn’t easy especially if you are new to the game. A lot of thought has to be given while choosing the right table to play. After all, a player’s chances of winning depend a lot on the kind of table they have chosen to showcase their rummy skills. Let’s tell you about some basic tips that you should consider while choosing on which table to play rummy.
1. Know The Rules: Before picking any table to play rummy online, players must thoroughly know all the rules of a particular rummy app. Chances are that different online rummy games will have different rules. Hence it is important to know the rules before picking a table to display your rummy skills.
2. Start Small: A lot of players make the mistake of playing on a high stakes table. The bigger the stake, the bigger will be the risk. It’s therefore recommended that if you are a newbie when it comes to online rummy select a table with lower stakes. Even if you lose you won’t lose much and it won’t hamper your confidence.
3. Game Speed: If players want to play a fast-paced Indian Rummy game then joining a 2-players table is what’s recommended. Here the game is quick because the no. of players is less. The cards have to be picked and discarded quickly. This table is for players who are looking to play a game in small breaks or while travelling.
On a 6-player table the gameplay is comparatively slower. Since the number of players is more, everyone gets enough time to think and make their moves. This also results in players making less mistakes. Beginners can learn more on a 6-player table while playing on a rummy app because they can learn from more players.
4. Rewards: A major attraction while playing rummy online are the cash rewards. Players can win big rewards by choosing the right table to play. On a 2-player table the rewards might not be as much on a 6-player table. If it’s a points rummy game with just 2 players the winnings will be equal to the rupee value of the losing player’s points. On a 6-player table the winnings are calculated on the basis of the scores of all the 5 losing players. Hence, winning at a 6-player table will get you a bigger cash reward.
5. Winning Probability: This is directly related to the number of players playing on the rummy table. Hence odds of winning a game at a 2-player table are 50% considering both players are equally skillful. On a 6-player table the probability will reduce as every individual has to outwit five opponents. Besides, usually more experienced online rummy players play on a 6-player table.
Now that you know these tips apply them while selecting the table that suits your game and play to win big.