PlayRummy would like to welcome you to play the Robust Rewards Deposit And GamePlay Cashback Contest. With Large bounty Prize of ₹10,00,000 as cash Prize. You can get upto 20% cash back of your deposit amount.
How to Participate
- Make deposits using promocode “RW04” to participate in this promotion.
- Play on ₹0.25 and above per point table with min 3 players and Win Games to get Cash Back.
- Top 10 GamePlay Winners will get Prize Worth ₹200.
- Deposit min ₹100, Win max games and claim upto 20% Cash Back of your total deposits.
- All deposits made using this promo code on 28th & 29th July 2020 shall be calculated for Cash Back.
- Maximum Cash Back per user under this promotion is ₹4,000.
|Win Games||Cash Back %||Amount UPTO|
|Win 30 Games||6% of Deposits||Upto ₹500|
|Win 50 Games||10% of Deposits||Upto ₹1000|
|Win 120 Games||15% of Deposits||Upto ₹2000|
|Win 250 Games||20% of Deposits||Upto ₹4000|
Tips & Tricks
Larger deposit & more winnings will give you more Cash Back
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion will be valid only on the 28th & 29th July 2020 .
- Please note that minimum gameplays are 50 to qualify of any prize money
- All deposits made using Promo Code “RW04” to be eligible for the promotion.
- Post deposit you can’t apply coupon code on it.
- Top 10 GamePlay Winners will get Cash Voucher Worth ₹200.
- Winnings on ₹0.25 and above per point table with a minimum 3 Player per Table will be counted in this promotion.
- Bonus will not be vested during this promotion.
- Game will not be valid if the result is due to the wrong declaration or dropping of cards.
- Eligible Players will qualify for this CashBack according to their total Deposit Amount.
- Players will get CashBack in their deposit account by 30th July 2020.
- Players must verify their E-mail, Mobile no., KYC & Bank details to avail the prizes.
- TDS will be applicable as per government rules.
- All standard PlayRummy terms and conditions apply.
- Distribution may be treated as service credits.
- PlayRummy management decision is final in case of any disputes.